THE BEST DAIRY FREE CHOCOLATE PUDDING
If you are a lover of chocolate mousse and want a fuss free recipe that is super delicious and easy, my Avocado Chocolate Pudding/Mousse is the recipe for you! This chocolate mousse is light, creamy and full of chocolaty goodness! Best of all you do not taste the avocado at all – I promise. This is a perfect addition to any dessert spread and can even be used to frost or fill your favorite vegan cake!!!
- 3 avocado
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 40g bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅛ teaspoon expresso powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Cut avocados half and remove the pit. Remove the flesh from the avocado’s and place into a food processor.
- Add your remaining ingredients – almond milk, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, honey, expresso powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Place lid onto the processor. And pulse until the mousse come together and is nice and smooth. Scrape down sides and bottom of processor and pulse again to ensure fully smooth mixture.
- Spoon mousse evenly between 4 ramekins and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries before serving