CALLING ALL CHOCOLATE LOVERS!!!
If you love chocolate, you absolutely want to add my Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse recipe to your dessert recipe collection because it is a keeper! This light and airy mousse is so easy to make and is not too sweet or rich making it a perfect treat! This mousse is great because you can serve it on its own in dessert cups or ramekins or you can use it to fill and or frost cakes and cupcakes!
Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
Author: Chika of Borrowed Delights
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Place whipping cream into bowl of standing mixer and beat, using whisk attachment, for one and a half minutes.
- Add in unsweetened cocoa powder and ½ cup of powdered sugar. Beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer chocolate whipped cream into a bowl and set aside in the fridge.
- Place cream cheese into the same mixing bowl, used to beat whipped cream, and whip on medium high speed, until soft.
- Scrape down bottom and sides of your bowl and add in remaining ½ cup sugar and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Fold chocolate whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until fully combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in fridge overnight.