Creamy delicious NO MACHINE ice cream straight out of the freezer? I kid you not it is indeed possible! Make incredibly easy homemade Cookies & Cream/Oreo Ice Cream using only 3 ingredients. That’s right this recipe for creamy delicious cookies n’ cream ice cream requires absolutely NO machine, eggs, or churning! Best of all it sets really nicely and you don’t have to let this ice cream sit out on the counter before serving! I hope you enjoy!!
Cookies & Cream (Oreo) Ice Cream
Author: Chika of Borrowed Delights
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 300ml/10oz sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ of a bag of Oreo’s
- Place Oreo’s into a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin your hands, crush Oreo’s into small pieces – you should have varies sided pieces. Place aside.
- Place whipping cream into the bowl of a standing mixer, and beat on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Mix in condensed milk and then fold in Oreo’s.
- Pour mixture into an airtight container and place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the ice cream. Cover with lid and place in freezer.
- Freeze for at least 6-8 hours, preferably overnight.