This homemade from scratch Corn Bread Pudding is the BEST! This recipe is so simple and easy to make, and requires very little ingredients that you already have in your pantry and fridge! Make this perfect corn bread pudding as a side dish during the holidays’s or enjoy this great comfort food side dish with your next meal!
Corn Bread Pudding
Author: Chika of Borrowed Delights
- 1 (14 fl oz) can cream corn
- 1 ½ cups corn flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter, softened to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter a baking dish and set aside.
- Place corn flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix to combine.
- Add cream-style corn, milk, and eggs to dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and top is golden.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Dress up this Corn Bread Pudding by adding cooked bacon and diced roasted red peppers to the mix.