Ooey Gooey Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
I am so excited to share my recipe for my FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES! These brownies are absolutely perfect, I mean who doesn’t love an ooey gooey brownie? Perfect on its own or served warm with your favorite ice cream such as Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream, Salted Caramel Ice Cream.
These brownies are also perfect to freeze once done, just wrap them in plastic wrap and then foil and place in ziplock bag and place in the freezer. I hope you enjoy making my recipe your staple for fudgy brownies – you won’t be sorry!
- ⅔ cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ⅔ cup semi sweet chocolate chips/chopped
- ⅔ cups butter, melted
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine melted butter, granulated and brown sugar until combined. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in melted chocolate until combined.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Fold into chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Add in chocolate chips/chunks. Fold into batter.
- Pour batter into greased and lined 8 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven.
- Allow to cool before cutting.