3 ingredient desserts = PERFECTION
Oreo and Nutella are a match made in kitchen heaven! My simple and delicious Oreo Nutella Parfaits are MUST keep recipe!! This recipe video is a collaboration video with Cottage Hill Country – be sure to check out their Halloween themed ‘Oreo Nutella Bat Bites‘ by clicking here!
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1½ cup Nutella, slightly warmed so it is loose
- 2 cup crushed oreos
- 4 -6 small mason jars
- Pour whipping cream into bowl of a standing mixer and beat on medium speed until medium stiff peaks form.
- Add ¼ cup of your Nutella to your whipped cream and mix until fully combined. Place cream into a piping bag.
- Combine the remaining 1¼ cup of Nutella with 1¼ cup of crushed oreos in a small bowl.
- To assemble: spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the Nutella oreo mixture into the bottom of each mason jar.
- Using a small spoon, spread mixture evenly in the bottom of the mason jar.
- Spoon or pipe the nutella whipped cream over your Nutella Oreo layer.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of crushed oreos over your whipped cream layer.
- Spoon or pipe another layer of whipped cream over your crushed oreos.
- Sprinkle a final layer of crushed oreos over your whipped cream.
- Place in fridge until ready to sever or enjoy right away!