Roasted potatoes and sausage with peppers – does it get any better than this??
This supper easy quick dinner idea this packed full of flavor and best of all is one pan recipe. My Oven Roasted Sausage Pepper & Potato Bake is the perfect dinner recipe – you can literally do all your prep the night before and then pop your baking dish in the oven 45 minutes to dinner time! Is that not the best! I love using Italian sausage for this recipe but you could also use a maple chicken or another variety if you’d like, although Italian sausage just compliments the potatoes and pepper so well! I hope you’ll give this a try – view the recipe demonstration below!
- 2-2.5lbs golden and red baby potatoes halved or 7-8 russet potatoes, halved and then quartered
- 4-6 mild or spicy italian sausage links, removed from casings
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of parsley, rosemary, thyme
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic or 1-3 gloves depending preference
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash and halve baby potatoes, or quarter russet potatoes.
- Place potatoes and diced onion and red and yellow peppers into 9 by 13 baking dish
- Add spices and drizzle with oil. Mix to ensure potatoes, peppers and onions are coated with oil and spices.
- Place into oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and toss potatoes, peppers and onion using spatula. Evenly place pieces of sausage over potatoes and peppers. Bake for another 30 min.
- Serve and enjoy!