PERFECT SWEET POTATOES EVERY TIME
I love the versatility of sweet potatoes. The number of savory to sweet recipes to make are endless. From my favorite sweet potatoes pie to a simple roasted sweet potato cubes, which is what I’m here to share with you today! This recipe is perfect on its own and makes a perfect base for any breakfast hash or casserole. As always you can feel free to change up the seasonings as you’d like, I like to keep this recipe simple yet flavorful! Regardless the finished result is crispy exterior and a soft fluffy interior. I know you’ll love this recipe so enjoy!
- 1 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2/4 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 400. Oil a baking sheet and set aside.
- Place cubed sweet potatoes into a mixing bowl.
- Add spices and oil and toss with potatoes, ensuring potatoes are fully coated.
- Place spiced potatoes onto prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning potatoes half way through baking process to ensure even baking.
- Serve and enjoy!