Panko and Herb Crusted Salmon = YUM!! I love cooking salmon because it is so quick to prepare and you can really be so creative with the flavors. This is one of my go to recipes when entertaining, and is typically the first dish to be finished. Enjoy this easy and delicious dinner idea recipe – perfect for family dinners or dinner parties!
Panko and Herb Crusted Salmon
Author: Chika of Borrowed Delights
- 1.5 lb salmon fillet
- 2-3 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic and ginger
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley, thyme, cilantro, yellow mustard and red chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary and curry powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Lemon slices
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, garlic, ginger, mustard and dried spices. Stir to combine.
- Place salmon fillet in a baking dish or on a baking sheet. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread spiced dressing over surface of the fish.
- Sprinkle with panko breadcrumbs. Place a few lemon slices around the fish.
- Cover baking dish with foil. Place fish in middle rack of the oven.
- Broil on high for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove foil and continue to broil for 3-5 minutes until top is golden brown and fish is fully cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!