No Bake Dessert – Pineapple Cream Cake
My No Bake Pineapple Cream Cake is a perfect summer treat! Using only a few simple ingredients, this recipe takes no time to put together – best of all you can make it a day in advance and leave it in the fridge!
Although this recipe calls for my Homemade Vanilla Custard recipe, feel free to use a box of Vanilla Jell-O Pudding mix!
- 2 cups vanilla pastry cream/custard, chilled OR 1 box instant vanilla pudding,
- 1 can crushed pineapples, juices drained
- 1 box nilla wafer cookies, reserve 6-8 cookies to use for decoration
- 3 ½ cups sweetened whipped cream
- Place vanilla custard, crushed pineapple into a medium sized bowl. Fold ingredients together until well combined.
- Fold in two thirds of your prepared whipped cream, reserve remaining.
- Place half of your cookies into the bottom of your baking dish in an even layer.
- Add your pineapple cream mixture over cookies and smooth over evenly.
- Add your remaining cookies over cream layer.
- Top with reserved whipped cream and smooth over cookies.
- Cover dessert with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours, preferably over night.
- Garnish with reserved wafer cookies, crushed.