EASY FALL PUMPKIN LOAF RECIPE
Nothing says Fall like PUMPKIN. My easy one bowl Pumpkin Bread recipe is a must make during the Fall season! Moist and packed with all the lovely Fall flavors – pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg this recipe is sure to become a favorite. You can serve this Pumpkin Bread on its own for breakfast or as a snack. Or heated with a scoop of your favorite ice-cream – making a delicious fall dessert!
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease loaf pan.
- Place flour, pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a small bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place eggs, oil, sugar, pumpkin puree, milk and vanilla into a medium sized bowl. Using a whisk, mix to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and milk. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!