Roasted Baby Potatoes = one of the EASIEST quick dinner idea recipes ever! I absolutely love roasted baby potatoes because they are so simple to make and you can really dress them up any which way you like. I’ve opted today to share my simple basic Oven Roasted Baby Potato recipe. I hope you’ll enjoy!
- 1.5 lbs baby potatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons or ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 ½ teaspoons rosemary and thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes and place into baking dish.
- Pour oil over potatoes and sprinkle with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Toss potatoes to coat with oil and spices.
- Roast potatoes for 30-40 minutes or until they are fork tender.