There is absolutely nothing better than having a staple go to recipe for chocolate glaze. My Semi-Sweet Chocolate Glaze recipe is a keeper! Perfect to use for any cake and it also makes for a great dip for fruit. See how I used it to garnish my Chocolate Cherry Pie Cake.
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Glaze
Author: Chika of Borrowed Delights
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup confections sugar
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place milk and confections sugar into small sauce pan, over medium-low heat. Stir unit sugar is dissolved.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir gently to combine until smooth.
- Turn of burner and add butter. Stir until combined.
- Pour into small dish and set aside to cool. You want mixture to be lukewarm and pourable but cool enough to stick to the sides of the cake.
- Pour glaze over desired cake.
- Let cake stand for approximately 1 hour or serve right away – which ever you prefer.