Crispy and Delicious Smashed Potatoes
Who doesn’t love a good potatoes? Baked, boiled, mashed and smashed…. So many ways to make and enjoy potatoes! My recipe for smashed potatoes is so easy and effortless. I hope you enjoy this one!
- 1.5lb mini potatoes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place potatoes into a pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place onto a lightly greased baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Using a potato masher or fork, smash each potato.
- Drizzle oil over potatoes and sprinkle herbs, salt and pepper evenly over potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve!