STICKY, JUICY, SPICY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
My Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings are so easy to make! You can use your favorite store bought spicy bbq sauce or my homemade spicy bbq sauce to make these delicious wings!
Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings
Author: Chika of Borrowed Delights
- 2 ½ to 3lbs chicken wings
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 ½ cups bbq sauce
- Add spices to chicken and toss ensuring each piece of chicken is coated with the spices.
- Place chicken in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from fridge and place in prehated 375 oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and generously coat each piece of chicken with bbq sauce.
- Place back in oven and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and coat each chicken wing with more bbq sauce. Repeat this step 2 more times, or until chicken is fully cooked, ensuring to turn chicken pieces each time you coat with the bbq sauce.