Chicken recipes are such staples – they are super tasty and so easy to prepare. My Cranberry Chicken recipe is one of my go to chicken recipes. Not only is it simple to make, it is packed full of flavor! This is a MUST TRY recipe and one to keep for the long hall!
Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Chicken
Author: Chika of Borrowed Delights
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoon rosemary, thyme, parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- ½ - 1 ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Rinse chicken and remove skin and any excess fat from chicken. Set aside.
- Place cranberry sauce and all spices into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and pour spiced cranberry sauce over.
- Toss chicken with sauce to ensure each piece is fully covered in the sauce.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake chicken for 40 minutes. Once the 40 minutes has lapsed remove foil and continue baking for another 20-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove cooked chicken from oven and serve immediately. Can be served along side Rosemary and Thyme Scalloped Potatoes.